Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Qadir
Dr. Abdul Qadir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Linwood, NJ, with another office in Galloway, NJ. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Qadir is affiliated with Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division and Shore Memorial Hospital. Dr. Qadir has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Qadir has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Abdul Qadir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Linwood, NJ.
Dr. Jodi Abramowitz
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Linwood, NJ 0.14 mi35
Dr. William Miller
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Linwood, NJ 0.14 mi40
Dr. Jeffrey Petersohn
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Linwood, NJ 0.16 mi33