A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Qadir, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Qadir, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Qadir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Qadir MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Qadir practice?
- Dr. Abdul Qadir has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Qadir practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Pleasantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Pleasantville Anesthesiologists and Pleasantville Pain Management Doctors.