Pediatrician, Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Sleep Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Sheila on Nov 11th, 2015

Very pleased with Dr. Qadir. I have been seeing him for several years. He always greets me with a friendly "hello" before each exam and asks how things are going for me. He has accurately diagnosed my husband, my daughter, my mother and myself. Great doctor and very caring! Staff is always nice and will work with you with scheduling. Never have to wait. Thank you for all that you do! Great job!

Jul 17th, 2015

Love, love, love this Dr. I never have to wait for appointment, he is always professional and listens to me. Staff is Excellent! 5 Stars! Thank you, Dr. Qadir!

by Donna L. Carrier on Jul 9th, 2015

I would like to thank Dr. Qadir and his staff, Kristie, Kelly and Jeannie ( I know I may not be spelling names correctly), I enjoy being under his care, He is very compassionate about his patient's needs and feelings. He lets you ask questions and answers each one to best of his knowledge. Dr, Qadir is very knowledgeable, professional, proficient and trustworthy. I work at the hospital that Dr. Qadir practices at and when he comes to my floor he is always friendly. If I am walking in the halls he always speaks. Dr. Qadir is very lucky to have the staff/receptionists that he has. They are wonderful, friendly, caring and very professional. They always help you when needed. They are just a phone call away. I cannot brag enough about the care I receive. Thank you Dr, Qadir, Kristie, Kelly, and Jeannie. Sincerely, Donna L, Carrier

May 23rd, 2015

IT WAS AMAZING

Feb 2nd, 2015

Terrible Dr! Didn't listen, just handed me pills, told me my symptoms were panic disorder. Went to a real Dr who found multiple sclerosis. Dr Qadir is a quack!

Dec 25th, 2011