A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Qazi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Qazi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Qazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Bedford Memorial
- Great River Medical Center, West Burlington, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Sami Qazi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul S. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Abdul Qazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Qazi practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wagner, SD.
Additional practice locations include: West Burlington, IA.
See Wagner Family Physicians and Wagner Geriatric Doctors.