A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Chaudhry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Chaudhry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chaudhry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaudhry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul R. Chaudhry practice?
Dr. Abdul Chaudhry practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Family Medicine near Bradford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, NY and Olean, NY.
See Bradford Internists, Bradford Gastroenterologists, and Bradford Family Physicians.