A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Chaudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Chaudhry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chaudhry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Olean General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Rehman Chaudhry BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul R. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Abdul Chaudhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Chaudhry practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Warsaw, NY.
See Warsaw Internists and Warsaw Gastroenterologists.