A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Chaudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhry
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Chaudhry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chaudhry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Olean General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Rehman Chaudhry BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul R. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Abdul Chaudhry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Chaudhry practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Warsaw, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY and Dansville, NY.
See Warsaw Internists and Warsaw Gastroenterologists.