A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Arabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arabi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Arabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Arabi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Rahman Arabi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul R. Arabi practice?
- Dr. Abdul Arabi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Arabi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Flat Rock, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Novi, MI.
See Flat Rock Internists and Flat Rock Cardiologists.