A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Arabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Arabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Arabi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arabi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul R. Arabi practice?
Dr. Abdul Arabi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Flat Rock, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
See Flat Rock Internists and Flat Rock Cardiologists.