A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Arabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arabi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Arabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Arabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Arabi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Rahman Arabi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul R. Arabi practice?
- Dr. Abdul Arabi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Arabi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Flat Rock, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Novi, MI.
See Flat Rock Internists and Flat Rock Cardiologists.