Dr. Abdul Razack Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Razack?

Posted on July 8th, 2016

His business practices leave something to be corrected. First time I saw him they billed me for the pre-op AND post-op visits. Insurance company advised he should not be doing this, as the post-op is included in the colonoscopy payment. His office would NOT refund the post-op $45 fee they charged me. This last colonoscopy I had, they sent me a nasty letter saying my bill was seriously overdue, though I never received a bill from them, and I had just received the EOB from United Healthcare the day before. I won't be using him again because of those two acts of his office.

Steer clear

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I waited 36 hours to see Dr. Razack, and when he finally showed up, he spent no more than 3 minutes with me. I felt that he dismissed my concerns and his suggestion of a follow up for a colonoscopy was quite different from his discharge instructions of "call if needed." I would not recommend him to ANYONE.

Posted on November 6th, 2017