A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Rehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Rehman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rehman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Rehman MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Rehman practice?
- Dr. Abdul Rehman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Rehman practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.