A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Saleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Saleh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- Brooklyn Campus Of The Va Ny Harbor Healthcare System
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Saleh MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Saleh practice?
- Dr. Abdul Saleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Saleh practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.