A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Sankari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Sankari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sankari
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sankari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Sankari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankari graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Sankari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Sankari MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Sankari practice?
- Dr. Abdul Sankari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Sankari practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See New Lenox Internists, New Lenox Critical Care Practitioners, and New Lenox Cardiologists.