A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Sankari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Sankari is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Sankari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankari graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Sankari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Hamid Sankari MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul H. Sankari practice?
- Dr. Abdul Sankari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Sankari practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL.
See Joliet Internists, Joliet Critical Care Practitioners, and Joliet Cardiologists.