A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Sankari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Sankari is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Sankari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankari graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Sankari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sankari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul H. Sankari practice?
Dr. Abdul Sankari practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Morris, IL.
See Joliet Internists, Joliet Cardiologists, and Joliet Critical Care Practitioners.