A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Sankari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Sankari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sankari
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sankari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Sankari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankari graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Sankari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Sankari MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Sankari practice?
- Dr. Abdul Sankari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Sankari practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See New Lenox Internists, New Lenox Critical Care Practitioners, and New Lenox Cardiologists.