A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Sattar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sattar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Sattar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sattar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Sattar MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Sattar practice?
- Dr. Abdul Sattar has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Sattar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.