Dr. Abdul Shadani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017
Dr. Shadani's Answering Service @ 466-7171
On June 10, 2017, at 12:20 in the afternoon, I called the number listed above per guidance from Dr. Marjieh's answering service. On June 9, my father, Antonio Sanchez (I am his caregiver/daughter), saw Dr. Marjieh. Dr. Marjieh did not like the area where they entered my father to put in his stent (Dr. Shadani actually performed the operation). Dr. Marjieh immediately sent my father to Radiology Imaging Associates (772-398-2233) in order to get the ultra sound results immediately. When I called Dr. Shadani's answering service and explained the situation, a woman by the name of Marilyn was extremely rude, unbelievably unprofessional, and she even hung up on me! Not good! I even told her that she was not being professional but she told me "Don't even go there!" Really? This is how you want folks who represent YOU, Dr. Shadani, to behave to your patients? I have spoken with you several times while you treated my father and you seem like a man who is kind, caring, and extremely professional. Would appreciate some feedback. Thank you, Linda Kay Smith; cell # 910-964-2970.

May 31st, 2013
Mr.
You could not find a more caring Doctor anywhere. Dr. Shadani takes great interest in his patients. Dr. Shadani has surprised me several times with a late visit or early visit at the hospitals. Dr. Shandai has a very good family to let him works so many hours. Dr. Shadani's staff are as friendly and caring as he .

August 9th, 2012
Compassionent and Caring
Dr. Shadani has been my Cardiologist for over 11 years. He has help to keep from having a heart attack, stents or any other complications from my CAD. He has treated me with the proper medications and will run the right tests to make sure all is well. I honestly do trust this physician with my life. He is a true compassionent and caring man.

June 8th, 2017