Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Shahzad
Dr. Abdul Shahzad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston Manor, NY, with other offices in Middletown, NY and Middletown, NY (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Shahzad is affiliated with Ellenville Regional Hospital, Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris and Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center. Dr. Shahzad has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Shahzad has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Abdul Shahzad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston Manor, NY.
Dr. David Cornell
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Livingston Manor, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Joseph Ha
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Ferndale, NY 9.64 mi47
Dr. Brij Mohan
Monticello, NY 13.84 mi21