Overall Review

3.0

December 21st, 2015
Hope?
Thinking of changing Doctors. I have known him for most of his time in practice. Started out great. I am not sure if changes in the medical field have brought about the short comings of recent years or if it is something else. My wife is a registered nurse and has also seen many changes in the medical field and in Dr. Shaik. It feels like there are to many politics hanging over his head but I don't know for sure what it is that has brought about the changes. It saddens me to have to seek out another Dr. because like I said, I have known him a long time.

December 21st, 2010
I recommend Dr Shaikh to EVERYONE. :)
I very recently became sick & require visits for check up every week to two weeks. Dr. Shaikh, from the moment I met him, made me feel at ease in his company.and his nurse, Janine, is just as caring and pleasant. Their bed-side manner is impeccable. Genuinely caring; very good, active listeners; and while you are in their care, you truely feel like you are the only patient that matters - - even though you can hear other patients in rooms near by who need to be cared for as well.Dr. Shaikh takes his time listening to everything you want to tell him, with the only interruptions being to ask clairfying questions. He then recaps what you told him to make sure he understands what you are trying to convey and then asks any additional assesment questions. He then re-summarizes, very toughtfully, to make sure he has the whole, big picture concerning your present visit. He asks interactive questions to make you feel like he is talking "with" you, not "at" you. Dr. Shaikh does a great job of making you, as the patient, feel very comfortable with your diagnosis and your treatment plan. In this way, he helps you, as the patient, feel like you can take part in making yourself feel better.he truly is an advocate for you as his patient. He never makes you feel rushed, he maintains good eye-contact, and makes you feel included in your own care.

February 23rd, 2010
DR SHAIKH ROCKS
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Shaikh at an immediate walk in. He was very personable and up beat and immediately put me at ease. He took the time to walk me through the tests results so I had a clear and concise understanding of my diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr Shaikh and was very impressed as it is hard to actually find a Dr who really cares about people and takes his time with his patients and Dr Shaikh definately does!