Dr. Abdul Soudan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 26th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Soudan for years. He is truly one of my favorite doctors. He takes the time to listen and provides timely, effective care.

November 10th, 2016
Getting older, but not old.
I am pro-active with my health, I ask a lot of questions, and I want a doctor that will listen. Dr. Soudan is the best doctor I have ever visited in regards to working with me with my concerns. He uses a "keep it simple" approach that I fully appreciate. He is also a nice person, it all comes through. I hope I don't need to visit him often, but if I do, I have the confidence he will treat me as he would his own Dad or Mom. I told the receptionist when leaving (after my first visit) how pleased I was with Dr. Soudan and his explanations. She said, "we hear that all the time." Keep up the great work Dr. Soudan. You are a credit to your profession and to mankind. .

September 30th, 2016
Dr. Soudan is an amazing physician! He has taught me so much about my condition. I feel that i can really trust him. I've seen three other Drs, and none of them have been as honest as Dr. Soudan. I will continue to come to your practice as long as he's there! The staff is also amazing.

June 30th, 2016
Staff is always professional and helpful.

May 29th, 2016
Caring and considerate providers
I have been under Dr. Soudan's care for almost 2 years. My initial appointment with him was the best medical provider experience I have ever had. He came into the exam room exactly on time, introduced himself, shook my hand, and went right to work reviewing my scans and asking me questions, followed by a very detailed and thorough physical examination. His level of care was far above my experience with a different pain doctor in Clarksville. I have had several procedures done by Dr. Soudan, and he asks for my input on decisions about my care, which is very important to me. His office staff are some of the nicest, most competent people I have ever encountered in a medical office. Of special note is his Nurse Practicioner, Marilyn Seashole. While Dr. Soudan cannot do everything alone, he has an extremely competent professional working to help care for his patients. Marilyn has been involved in my care for quite some time, and her attitude and care are outstanding. The office is usually very busy, and due to the level of care they provide, you may have to wait beyond your appointment time, though they try very hard not to keep you waiting. The only thing I wish for would be some nice massage chairs in the waiting room.

May 28th, 2016
I was very impressed and appreciated the professionalism and kindness that was shown to me from my first call to schedule my appointment through the check out and appreciated the help Iris and the biller Dawn gave me. Dr Soudan was very thorough and explained in detail his thoughts and recommendations. I felt he was very thorough and didn't rush me. Looking forward to him helping me reduce my pain and hopefully be pain free.

April 13th, 2016
Did Not Care for Dr. Soudan
First off - you are supposed to be there 15 minutes before an appointment (might have been 30 for the first appointment) and we didn't get seen until almost an hour later, which is ridiculous. I found Dr. Soudan to be cold. I especially didn't appreciate how when I explained what I have been going through for the past several years for my back pain and what my primary doctor had tested for and done he asked me why they did that. Why are you asking me? I'm not a doctor - I'm sure my primary had stuff they needed to rule out as well. At least for the follow-ups I have been going to I have been seeing Elisha Locke. But at this point I feel like I'm just trying to be passed along to yet another doctor at this point, which is highly frustrating and emotional.

March 11th, 2016
I have been going to the Pain & Spine Center for years. I highly recommend them, as I have had excellent care and procedures here, as well as sound professional advice, to make life changing decisions that improve my quality of life ! Thank you !

February 8th, 2016
Dr Soudan and has designed a course of treatment for me that has greatly improved my quality of life. I still have pain but it is manegable. This is a great improvement in my quality of life. I have had back pain for over 40 years and Dr Soudan is the first doctor to actually help me. Not only is he extremely knowledgable, he is a true profesional and a pleasure to work with. I am grateful that after all the years of tolerating my unbearable pain, Dr Soudan figured out the root of the problem and has it under control. God bless Dr Soudan. PA-C Locke also is a true profesional. She listens when I explain how I have done since my last appointment. She actually listens. That is worth repeating. She works well with Dr Soudan in following the course of treatment that has been working. She actually cares about her patients and it shows. She is a true asset to your team.

January 21st, 2016
The staff are always courteous, friendly, personable and professional. They make you feel like they care about your needs.

July 15th, 2015
I am very appreciative for Dr Soudan and his Physician's Assistant,Alicia. They were very helpful to me and preparing the paperwork necessary for me to get a workplace accommodation.

June 23rd, 2015
I always get excellent care from Doctor Soudan, he is the best