Dr. Abdul Soudan MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Columbia, MD

no change

March 4th, 2017
Keep up the excellent work. Thank you all.

February 18th, 2017
Angie is wonderful. Always greeted with a nice hello followed by a how you doing? Or how was your vacation? Very pleased to have her manage my aches and pains.

January 28th, 2017
The staff is always friendly, helpful, professional, and welcoming. It is quite a pleasure to visit the office knowing I will be comfortable when I get there.

January 21st, 2017
Great staff very courteous and helpful.

January 14th, 2017
I am always treated with respect and everyone handles themselves in a most professional manner. Thank you.

December 10th, 2016
This Center has changed my life. My pain has decreased to the level of that I can see myself being able to walk again one day without pain.

November 26th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Soudan for years. He is truly one of my favorite doctors. He takes the time to listen and provides timely, effective care.

November 10th, 2016
Getting older, but not old.
I am pro-active with my health, I ask a lot of questions, and I want a doctor that will listen. Dr. Soudan is the best doctor I have ever visited in regards to working with me with my concerns. He uses a "keep it simple" approach that I fully appreciate. He is also a nice person, it all comes through. I hope I don't need to visit him often, but if I do, I have the confidence he will treat me as he would his own Dad or Mom. I told the receptionist when leaving (after my first visit) how pleased I was with Dr. Soudan and his explanations. She said, "we hear that all the time." Keep up the great work Dr. Soudan. You are a credit to your profession and to mankind. .

September 30th, 2016
Dr. Soudan is an amazing physician! He has taught me so much about my condition. I feel that i can really trust him. I've seen three other Drs, and none of them have been as honest as Dr. Soudan. I will continue to come to your practice as long as he's there! The staff is also amazing.

June 30th, 2016
Staff is always professional and helpful.

May 29th, 2016
Caring and considerate providers
I have been under Dr. Soudan's care for almost 2 years. My initial appointment with him was the best medical provider experience I have ever had. He came into the exam room exactly on time, introduced himself, shook my hand, and went right to work reviewing my scans and asking me questions, followed by a very detailed and thorough physical examination. His level of care was far above my experience with a different pain doctor in Clarksville. I have had several procedures done by Dr. Soudan, and he asks for my input on decisions about my care, which is very important to me. His office staff are some of the nicest, most competent people I have ever encountered in a medical office. Of special note is his Nurse Practicioner, Marilyn Seashole. While Dr. Soudan cannot do everything alone, he has an extremely competent professional working to help care for his patients. Marilyn has been involved in my care for quite some time, and her attitude and care are outstanding. The office is usually very busy, and due to the level of care they provide, you may have to wait beyond your appointment time, though they try very hard not to keep you waiting. The only thing I wish for would be some nice massage chairs in the waiting room.

May 28th, 2016
I was very impressed and appreciated the professionalism and kindness that was shown to me from my first call to schedule my appointment through the check out and appreciated the help Iris and the biller Dawn gave me. Dr Soudan was very thorough and explained in detail his thoughts and recommendations. I felt he was very thorough and didn't rush me. Looking forward to him helping me reduce my pain and hopefully be pain free.