A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Tabbaa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Tabbaa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbaa graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Tabbaa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabbaa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul H. Tabbaa practice?
Dr. Abdul Tabbaa practices Urology near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Burton Urologists.