A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Tabbaa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Tabbaa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabbaa
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tabbaa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbaa graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Tabbaa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Hadi Tabbaa MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul H. Tabbaa practice?
- Dr. Abdul Tabbaa has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Tabbaa practices Urology near Burton, MI.
See Burton Urologists.