A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Tabbaa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Tabbaa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabbaa
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tabbaa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbaa graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Tabbaa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Hadi Tabbaa MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul H. Tabbaa practice?
- Dr. Abdul Tabbaa has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Tabbaa practices Urology near Burton, MI.
See Burton Urologists.