A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Tajik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Tajik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tajik
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Tajik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Tajik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tajik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tajik has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Jamil Tajik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul J. Tajik practice?
- Dr. Abdul Tajik has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Tajik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.