A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Tajik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Tajik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tajik
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tajik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Tajik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tajik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tajik has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Jamil Tajik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul J. Tajik practice?
- Dr. Abdul Tajik has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Tajik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.