A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Thannoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Thannoun is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Thannoun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Thannoun graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Thannoun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Salam Thannoun MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul S. Thannoun practice?
- Dr. Abdul Thannoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Thannoun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Gastroenterologists.