A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Thannoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Thannoun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thannoun
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Thannoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Thannoun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thannoun graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Thannoun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Salam Thannoun MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul S. Thannoun practice?
- Dr. Abdul Thannoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Thannoun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Gastroenterologists.