Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)
Video profile

Greatest Practice in VA! show details Greatest Practice in VA!
by Mr. Ron on Aug 22nd, 2015

I have been with several doctors and he is the most Knowledgeable one. He is always on time and also works before 9am for his patients. His Staff is amazing. Especially Sophie, Rheena, and Nazreen. They are always eager to help and are always kind. I love the most about his office is that everyone always answers their phones. Also want to thank his billing department. This kind and tied up gentleman came out of his office and shown me exactly why I was billed. He told me that he would follow up with my insurance to see why my they were not paying. Within a few days he got back to me and told me it is all taken care of. I can not find a reason why I should not come to this office. I hope they get this review! Thank you.

Apr 8th, 2015

Outstanding

A and the best doctor. Indebted for life. show details A and the best doctor. Indebted for life.
Feb 12th, 2015

This doctor gave my Grandmother and Grandfather tremendous level of care and with the grace of God many more years to spend with loved ones. He is truly gifted doctor and cares for his patients. His diagnosis has always been correct and gives much needed relief with prescriptions. When I personally am sick I try to go to him, and miraculously he manages to get me to feel better within reasonable time.

Should listen to patients. show details Should listen to patients.
by Elizabeth on May 20th, 2013

Good enough Doctor but sometimes Dr. Wahab you should LISTEN to your patients. They know when something is wrong, after all they are more familiar with their bodies then you.

Apr 12th, 2013

Awesome doctor.

Oct 20th, 2011

Dr Wahab is one of the best doctors my family has ever had. He saved my dad's life and has given him 3 more years than he would have had when his kidneys were failing. Dr Wahab came to the hospital himself in the evening and gave my dad shots in his knees when the hospital did't do it for two days. This is a doctor that really cares about his patients and really knows his stuff. Our family will be indebted to him forever.

Misdiagnosed! show details Misdiagnosed!
Aug 25th, 2010

How in the heck can this person diagnose a lump 'mono' when blood work shows different! Told me to go home, rest and see him in 2 months time. LUCKY for me I went promptly to another doctor who diagnosed my porblem---CANCER!

Ms Peck show details Ms Peck
May 5th, 2009

He is a gifted, caring doctor.