A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Waheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Waheed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waheed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Waheed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waheed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Waheed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Chambersburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Waheed MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Waheed practice?
- Dr. Abdul Waheed has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Waheed practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Pulmonologists.