A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulbari Farooqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulbari Farooqi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooqi graduated from King Abdel Aziz Univ, Coll Of Med & Allied Sci, Jeddah, Sau Arabia.
Dr. Farooqi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulbari Khalid Farooqi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abdulbari K. Farooqi practice?
- Dr. Abdulbari Farooqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdulbari Farooqi practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.