A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulbari Farooqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farooqi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farooqi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulbari Farooqi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farooqi graduated from King Abdel Aziz Univ, Coll Of Med & Allied Sci, Jeddah, Sau Arabia.
Dr. Farooqi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulbari Khalid Farooqi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abdulbari K. Farooqi practice?
- Dr. Abdulbari Farooqi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Abdulbari Farooqi practices Psychiatry near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Havertown Psychiatrists.