A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Abdulbaset Abdulgader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdulbaset Abdulgader is Poor.
Dr. Abdulgader has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulbaset Taher Abdulgader MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdulbaset T. Abdulgader practice?
- Dr. Abdulbaset Abdulgader has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdulbaset Abdulgader practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.