A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulbaset Sulaiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulbaset Sulaiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulaiman graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Sulaiman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulbaset M A Sulaiman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdulbaset M. Sulaiman practice?
- Dr. Abdulbaset Sulaiman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdulbaset Sulaiman practices Internal Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Almont, MI.
See Macomb Internists.