A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulgadir Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulgadir Adam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Adam has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulgadir Adam MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdulgadir Adam practice?
- Dr. Abdulgadir Adam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdulgadir Adam practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Sleep Medicine Doctors.