A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulhadi Sinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdulhadi Sinan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulhadi Sinan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinan graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Sinan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulhadi Sinan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdulhadi Sinan practice?
- Dr. Abdulhadi Sinan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Abdulhadi Sinan practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southgate Internists.