A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulhafiz Eletr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdulhafiz Eletr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulhafiz Eletr, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eletr graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Eletr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulhafiz Hafiz Eletr MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Abdulhafiz H. Eletr practice?
- Dr. Abdulhafiz Eletr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdulhafiz Eletr practices Neurology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Neurologists.