A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulkader Dahhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdulkader Dahhan is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahhan graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dahhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulkader Dahhan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdulkader Dahhan practice?
- Dr. Abdulkader Dahhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdulkader Dahhan practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Harlan, KY.
See Harlan Emergency Physicians and Harlan Internists.