A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulla Abdulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdulla Abdulla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdulla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulla Abdulla, BS, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulla graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Abdulla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulla M Abdulla BS, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdulla M. Abdulla practice?
- Dr. Abdulla Abdulla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdulla Abdulla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Evans, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.