Dr. Abdulla Abdulla MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Augusta, GA

January 8th, 2015
Excellent communication with me about my condition!!

July 9th, 2013
Dr. Abdulla has been all of my family's Dr.for many years as well as mine.We all love him and thankful he is our Dr.He is the best.

July 9th, 2013
Wonderful experience
Dr. Abdulla has been my physician for many years as well as my extended family. I have since moved 3.5 hours away from Augusta and continue to make the journey annually to visit this office. They are always very courteous, helpful, and friendly. It is like going home to see family. I have and still would recommend Dr. Abdulla and his staff to anyone and everyone.

June 29th, 2013
Dr. Abdulla saved my life!
I can't rave enough about Dr. Abdulla and his staff! My back surgery was scheduled and I met with the ortho surgeon and did a pre-op visit with the staff at Doctors Hospital. Because of prior heart cath and stents, the anesthesiologist wanted a release from Dr. Abdulla before allowing the surgery to happen. Dr. Abdulla would not release me for surgery without a chemical stress test. The evening of the test Dr. Abdulla called me and told me that the test was not good and I needed to have a heart cath. He delayed his vacation to do this cath. Ended up that I needed another stent. After the test, when I was returned to my room, Dr. Abdulla stayed with me during two ultrasounds to make sure that everything was successful. There were a few problems, not because of anything the doctor or his staff did, but because of my body. Either Dr. Abdulla or his P.A., Amanda, were with me most of the time, not to mention the staff at University Cardio-Vascular! Dr. Abdulla and his staff always have gone above and beyond for me, as I'm sure they do for all their patients, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs him! Not only does he care about his patients, he gives them the best care possible!

June 19th, 2013
Exceptional
He is a very caring Dr. He would not leave you without figuring out what the problem is. He gives his patient a tremendous amount of time. He was calling the nurses checking on me while I was in the hospital from his house outside of his working hours and updating her on what medicine to give me since I had a stubborn heart. He is AMAZING. I was lucky to have him as my DR.

April 6th, 2013
JBH
A very good doctor. Cares about his patients and listened to their concerns. Does everything possible to find out the patients medical problems, never giving up until he is satisfied with his findings. Wonderful nursing staff and office staff.

November 29th, 2011
I have heard that Dr. Abdulla used to be an excellent physician. After my initial appt., his level of concern seemed to plummet. He is rude and did not listen to me.

November 13th, 2011
No humanity
You're not even a human being to this doctor. You're just a piece of machinery.