A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Al-Osaimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Osaimi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Osaimi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Diabetic Nerve Pain
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Osaimi graduated from King Saud University.
Dr. Al-Osaimi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah Mohammed Saad Al-Osaimi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah M. Al-Osaimi practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Al-Osaimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdullah Al-Osaimi practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Gastroenterologists and Charlottesville Hepatologists.