A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Al-Rashdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Al-Rashdan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdullah Al-Rashdan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Rashdan graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Al-Rashdan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah Al-Rashdan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah Al-Rashdan practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Al-Rashdan has 10 office locations.
Dr. Abdullah Al-Rashdan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Batesville, IN.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Gastroenterologists.