Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdullah Farooque
Dr. Abdullah Farooque, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manassas, VA, with another office in Manassas, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Farooque is affiliated with Winchester Medical Center, Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center and Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Farooque has received 2 awards. He speaks English and Tagalog.
Dr. Abdullah Farooque has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Abdullah Farooque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manassas, VA.
Dr. Andres Alisuag Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Manassas, VA 0 mi50
Dr. Nabil Andrawis
Manassas, VA 0 mi41
Dr. Jeff Svoboda
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Manassas, VA 0.08 mi35