Dr. Abdullah Foad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdullah Foad?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Abdullah Foad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2015

At volleyball physicals Dr. Foad told my daughter she had a slap tear. Therapy was tried (to no avail) and was to see doctor if it didn't help. HOWEVER....... we are not allowed to schedule an appointment, per his staff, because we have an Illinois medical card (even though I said I would pay cash upfront for the appointment). Instead they were so HELPFUL as to give me a phone number to someone who could help us.... who , just like i had previously told them, needs a referral by someone in their circuit which Dr. Foad is NOT. Is it too much to ask to be doctored rather than be a dollar sign? I want an appointment for ONE SIMPLE QUESTION.....is this damaging my daughter more to continue to play volleyball or is it just an irritant when playing?

June 15th, 2015

Dr. Foad is very personable and put me right at ease. He treated my husband years prior to me and still talked to me like he remembered me. Whether he did or not, that kind of acknowledgement goes way beyond what I look for in a doctor. He is by far the best doctor around!

March 11th, 2014

THE BEST ortho doctor around

Dr. Foad performed 2 rotator cuff repairs/reconstructions on me, first the right in 2008 for a workcomp injury, the left in 2010 as I had literally pretty-much torn a lot of everything in it including subscap. First surgery was about 1 1/2 hours, my full recovery was at 5 1/2 months and back to fulltime physical work, NO pain, full range of motion. Second surgery took he and his office partner 3 1/2 hours to put me back together, again 5 1/2 months to FULL recovery, minimal pain to start but NONE since, full range of motion. Both were arthroscopic and no complications. Great PT group with Midwest PT. Can't say enough good about the gentleman. Best care anywhere!

August 5th, 2013

Frozen Foods Manager

Dr. Foad is the best Dr. I have ever been to. He has an excellent bed side manor and is very easy to talk to. His skills as a surgeon are second to none. His overall knowledge of orthopedic medicine is top notch.

September 11th, 2012

Gave me back a great future

After having another orthopedic surgeon mess up a total knee replacement, Dr Foad, as a special favor, helped me out, and I can now walk up stairs and use my quad muscle again !

May 8th, 2012

Excellent

Excellent bedside manner, great explanation of my knee injury, clean facility, very gifted surgeon

October 25th, 2010

Great Doctor

He has diagnosed a shoulder problem that my general doctor disregarded as minimal, which turned out not to be so. He took care of that problem and 2 other shoulder tears since. I appreciate him taking time to walk me through what had been wrong with the shoulders and getting me back to strength. I would go see him again if any other orthopedic problems arise. I would defiantly refer anyone with shoulder problems to see him first.

October 15th, 2009

Great surgeon

Had knee done by Dr. Foad and can't be happier with results

April 22nd, 2009

Amazing

After 20 years of strugling with other doctors and their incorrect diagnosis/surgeries, Dr. Foad was able to diagnose and correct my mom's shoulder injury. She had been in serious pain and discomfort for the entire 20 years. She has had NO pain or any problems since Dr. Foad corrected a tear in her bicep. Local doctors had treated/performed surgeries for rotator problems, one even suggested that the pain was in her mind. My mother is like a new person and no longer even thinks of her shoulder. It has been a miracle and has been amazing having my mother pain free.

August 30th, 2008

Excellent Orthapedic Surgeon

Dr. Foad had preformed two knee surgeries on me. I have been more than 100% satisfied with him both times. I wouldn't go to anyone else if I ever have trouble with my knee again. He really does understand medicine and takes the time to make sure all of your questions are answered. Highly recommend him!

May 4th, 2017