Dr. Abdullah Hanna-Moussa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
Needing your opinion
Dr., Humana Pharmacy is stating "Humalog" no longer available after 01/01/17. Being replaced by "Novolog". I read reviews which appear to be positive. I'd like your opinion. Respectfully, G. Larry Eaton

May 20th, 2015
This doctor is super he tells u what u need to do to get better and hes their for you through it and his nurse is super too. I would advise any one to see him. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!

January 22nd, 2014
I REALLY LIKE THE DR. IFEEL LIKE HE HAS DONE MORE FOR ME THAN ANY DR I HAVE SEEN, BUT HIS OFFICE STAFF LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED.THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO FAX A LAB ORDER, ON FRIDAT THE 17TH OF JAN. AND DID NOT .I CALLED THEM AGAIN ON MONDAY THE 20TH AND STILL NO ORDER WAS FAXED. THEN AGAIN ON TUES THE 21ST I ASKED THAT THEY MAIL IT. BOTH TIMES SHE STATED THAT SHE FAXED IT ,BUT SHE ABSOLUTELY, DID NOT. THE LAST APPT. SHE MADE MY FOLLOW-UP APPT. WITH THE WRONG DR. AND AFTER 3 MONTHS STILL COMMUNICATING WITH THEM REGARDING THE CODING OF MY DEXA , COVERED BY BCBS 100%, WHICH WAS SUBMITTED WITH THE INCORRECT CODE,TWICE !!!!! STILL WORKING ON THE CORRECTION OF THE CODE, AFTER 90 DAYS I AM STILL GETTING BILLED, BCBS HAS CALLED, I HAVE CALLED, SUN CITY IMAGING HAS CALLED. I HATE TO HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER DR. BECAUSE OF THE INCOMPETANCE OF HIS OFFICE STAFF., BUT MAYBE THATS WHAT IT WILL TAKE.

October 17th, 2013
I've been seeing Dr. hanna mousa for a few months now and I have left upset every appt either by him or his staff. he seems to get upset with me because his treatment isn't working. then goes on to call me a liar because his staff claim to call me with a message from him and even documented they spoke with me when I nwvwr got a call!! very rude office! would NOT recommend any of my family or friends

September 10th, 2013
Excellent physician
My visit with the Dr started within 5 min of my scheduled time. Dr Hanna-Moussa took time to explain the diagnosis and plan of care. I felt he truly cared about my well being - I am looking forward to the next visit with him.

November 25th, 2012
Worst Dr. ever!
I went to this doctor with labs, explaining that I had fatigue, insomnia, and my joints were aching.He told me that I had depression, and said that he thought nothing was wrong with me. A week later, I got blood work done that showed I was in menopause. My new dr. told me I was also hypothyroid. I was eventually diagnosed as having reduced adrenal function, as well as an adenoma on my pituitary. This doctor should not have been so quick to dismiss me as a patient with depression, and he should have taken me seriously and done more diagnostics. This dr. does not treat the patient. He only goes by lab values.

November 8th, 2011
Best Endocrinologist I've Ever Seen
I've seen four others and Dr. Abdullah was the first one to actually spend an entire hour w/me for my first visit. He actively listened to my history, my questions, etc. & worked out a plan w/me. The one I saw before him spent 7, yes, SEVEN mins. w/me on my 1st visit & every one after that. She even REFUSED to do an A1C on me!! Under her care I wound up in ICU w/a blood sugar of 23!! This doctor is absolutely wonderful and I would recommend him to ANYONE!!