A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Kalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Kalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalla graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Kalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah M Kalla MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah M. Kalla practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Kalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdullah Kalla practices Anesthesiology near Martins Ferry, OH.
See Martins Ferry Anesthesiologists.