A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Kutlar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Kutlar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdullah Kutlar, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemoglobinopathies Hematology Genotype-Phenotype correlations in blood diseases
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Sickle Cell Trait
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutlar graduated from Ankara Universitesi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kutlar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah Kutlar MD is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah Kutlar practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Kutlar has 10 office locations.
Dr. Abdullah Kutlar practices Hematology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Albany, GA.
See Augusta Hematologists.