A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Kutlar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Kutlar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdullah Kutlar, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Hemoglobinopathies Hematology Genotype-Phenotype correlations in blood diseases
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Sickle Cell Trait
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutlar graduated from Ankara Universitesi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kutlar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kutlar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdullah Kutlar practice?
Dr. Abdullah Kutlar practices Hematology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Albany, GA.
See Augusta Hematologists.