A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Omari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Omari graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Omari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Omari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdullah Omari practice?
Dr. Abdullah Omari practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.