A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Omari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Omari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omari
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Omari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Omari graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Omari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah M Omari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah M. Omari practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Omari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdullah Omari practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons and Dearborn Surgeons.