A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Omari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Omari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omari
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Omari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Omari graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Omari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah M Omari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah M. Omari practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Omari has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdullah Omari practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.