A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Raffee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Raffee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdullah Raffee, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffee graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Raffee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raffee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 25 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdullah Raffee practice?
Dr. Abdullah Raffee practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.