A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fanconi Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakarcan graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Sakarcan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sakarcan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans