A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakarcan
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sakarcan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fanconi Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakarcan graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Sakarcan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Nephrologists.