A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fanconi Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakarcan graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Sakarcan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdullah Sakarcan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.