A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Yonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Yonan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonan graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yonan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah M Yonan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah M. Yonan practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Yonan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdullah Yonan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Pulmonologists.