A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Yonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Yonan, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yonan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Lung Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Alkalosis
- Respiratory Failure
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonan graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yonan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah M Yonan MBBS and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah M. Yonan practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Yonan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdullah Yonan practices Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Pulmonologists.