A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Yonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdullah Yonan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonan graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yonan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yonan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdullah M. Yonan practice?
Dr. Abdullah Yonan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Critical Care Practitioners, and Peoria Pulmonologists.