A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Yousufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yousufi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yousufi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdullah Yousufi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousufi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yousufi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah Yousufi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah Yousufi practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Yousufi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdullah Yousufi practices Family Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Family Physicians.