A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdullah Yousufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yousufi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yousufi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdullah Yousufi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousufi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yousufi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdullah Yousufi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdullah Yousufi practice?
- Dr. Abdullah Yousufi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdullah Yousufi practices Family Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Family Physicians.