General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

• Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
 |  show details
by Jeffrey Cramer on Feb 16th, 2014

Excellent Doctor, Had no Issues , Seemed very Concerend, and caring, I would see again...

|  He is a good compassionate dictor  |  show details
by Jim on Dec 8th, 2013

He is a good compassionate Doctor, knowledgeable and listen to your complaints, I highly recommend him for every one looking for really a good doctor.

|  Really Compassionate Good Doctor  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

He is really Compassionate Doctor,I am with this Doctor as a patient for more than two years, I am surprised of what some patients wrote about Dr. Sulieman. It looks like those some of Drug seeking patients, or those hate Dr. Sulieman because he doesn't prescriped pain medications for no reasons and he does Urine Drug Screening for his patients. Each visit he always spend enough time with me, answers all my questions and he has an excellent bedside manner. I really highly recommend him for every one looking for good doctor and even recomend him for my worst enemy to clean them from diseases. This is my assesment based on my two years as a patient not on one or two visits.

|  Stay Away! He don't know what he's doing!  |  show details
May 15th, 2013

Sulieman has a horrible bedside manner; he doesn't spend more than 5-6 minutes with each patient (usually less), and doesn't answer any questions you may have. He talks down to you like you're a child, just because he's a doctor and you're a patient. He acts like everything he says is correct, even though the patient knows their body better, and he will not be dissuaded even though you know he's wrong. He is arrogant, rude, completely ignorant of his patients' needs (you may tell him what's wrong, and he'll insist it's something else simply because he wants to prove you wrong), He is an absolutely horrible doctor. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

|  Waiting area was disgusting  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

I was going to be a new patient, I walked in and couldn't help but notice a terrible odor in the waiting area, garbage littered all over the floor, a very inattentive staff as I was waiting there trying to sign in, and other people in the waiting area acting obnoxious. Thank God they only take cash for a copay and I only had either a check or credit to use so I was told I would have to come back, I will not go back there, let me insurance company know they need to send the health department to inspect this place, and will find an office thats knows how to actually make the place look clean!

|  Dr. A. Sulieman is a true Compassionate Doctor!  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

I've had many illness and have seen many doctors in my adult life. I am a 52yr old Hispanic female. At this age I have more medical and emotional issues than ever. I have to say clearly and as loudly as I can... Dr. A.Sulieman is the most compassionate, professional Doctor that I have been blessed to have as my doctor. God Bless him. Many times doctors seem to forget that they are "care givers". When a person is feeling ill the last thing they need is to feel as though they are bothering the Doctor in trying to describe their medical problems. For the 1st time in MY LIFE, My newly found Doctor listened, looked at me as he asked questions and generally seemed sincere in his concern for me and my health. He is a purely sincere and wonderful Doctor. After many years, I finally am feeling better. I thank God and then I thank Dr. A Latief Sulieman. Last time I was in his office, I picked up several of his cards. To give to my family and friends.

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

went to see the dr couple times each time people were disrespectfull loud rude took me almost 4 hrs to see the dr. the waiting area is dirty bathroom is filthy never has toilet paper too many rns behind the window walking around doing nothing arguing with the patients etc i will never go back to that clinic