A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulqadir Mussani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdulqadir Mussani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mussani graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mussani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulqadir M Mussani MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdulqadir M. Mussani practice?
- Dr. Abdulqadir Mussani has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdulqadir Mussani practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists.