Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 6th, 2014

he saved my life

Excellent Cardiologist show details Excellent Cardiologist
Nov 1st, 2012

Dr. Aziz is thorough, kindly firm, and does a superior job of keeping on top of your heart condition over an extended period of time. If you get off the path you should be on, Dr. Aziz will make sure you get back on the path again. His caring and compassion are attested to by all his patients.

Terrible experience at Forbes with Dr. Aziz and cardiac unit nurses! show details Terrible experience at Forbes with Dr. Aziz and cardiac unit nurses!
Aug 6th, 2012

Dr. Aziz became my mom's attending phys. at Forbes after she came via ambulance with a low heart rate. She also had severe nausea, vomiting, and dizziness, which was the initial problem. He did well in getting her heart rate back up, but when it came to dealing with & treating the gastro/stomach problem, he was terrible, and should have stepped aside and let the gastro doc be her attending phys. She became severely dehydrated and our family had to fight with the nurses at Forbes on the cardio floor to talk to Aziz about getting her an IV, and he eventually said yes. She perked up in 30 minutes. Without anything to eat for a week, he discharged her to go HOME (84 yrs old) to a 2-story house when she was too weak to even walk. He didn't get Soc. Svcs. involved until pressured by our family, and refused to have her evaluated by PT/OT first, which is mandatory for soc. svcs. to do their job. That caused a full day delay in her discharge...I bet BC/BS is going to love to hear that!

Feb 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Aziz for 11 years. He comes across as very demanding but he does so for your benefit. He truly cares about his patient's well being and gets upset if the patient does not follow his recommended course of action. I almost never went back after my first couple of visits but I am very happy with the way Dr. Aziz treats me. He is very professional.

May 10th, 2011

Excellent care delivery and outcomes during my parent's coronary Excellent understanding and care of not only my parent's cardiovascular condition but also his other medical problems. Extremely knowledgeable.