Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Abdulrahman Effendi
Abdulrahman Effendi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with other offices in Sterling Heights, MI and Clinton Township, MI (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Abdulrahman Effendi is affiliated with St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. Abdulrahman Effendi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Abdulrahman Effendi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Abdulrahman Effendi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.