A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Kawamleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Kawamleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kawamleh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kawamleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Kawamleh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawamleh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kawamleh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Kawamleh MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Kawamleh practice?
- Dr. Abdul Kawamleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Kawamleh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Cardiologists.