A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulwahab Aldousany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdulwahab Aldousany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulwahab Aldousany, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldousany graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aldousany has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulwahab Aldousany MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdulwahab Aldousany practice?
- Dr. Abdulwahab Aldousany has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdulwahab Aldousany practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Pediatric Specialists.