A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini
Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southgate, MI, with another office in Monroe, MI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Hospitalist, Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Alroaini is affiliated with Mercy Memorial Hospital System, Harper University Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini has the following 5 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.
Dr. Mustafa Hashem
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Southgate, MI 0 mi24
Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Southgate, MI 0 mi13
Dr. Kempaiah Gowda
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Southgate, MI 0 mi