A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alroaini
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Alroaini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alroaini graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Alroaini has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini practice?
- Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini practices Hospitalist, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Hospitalists, Southgate Cardiologists, and Southgate Nuclear Medicine Physicians.