A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alroaini graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alroaini has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini practice?
- Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini practices Hospitalist, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Southgate Hospitalists, Southgate Cardiologists, and Southgate Nuclear Medicine Physicians.