Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdur Khan
Dr. Abdur Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Nuclear Medicine, Pediatrics and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Buffalo General Medical Center and All. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdur Khan has the following 4 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Abdur Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Philip Sullivan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi38
Dr. John Yowpa III
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Josette Teuscher
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi29