A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdur Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdur Khan, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdur Rauf Khan MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Abdur R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Abdur Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdur Khan practices Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Buffalo Pathologists, and Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.