A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdur Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdur Khan, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdur Rauf Khan MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Abdur R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Abdur Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdur Khan practices Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Buffalo Pathologists, and Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.