A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abebe Imiru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abebe Imiru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Imiru graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Imiru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abebe Sila Imiru MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abebe S. Imiru practice?
- Dr. Abebe Imiru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abebe Imiru practices Internal Medicine near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Hyattsville Internists.