Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abed Alhomsi
Dr. Abed Alhomsi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pompano Beach, FL, with another office in Plantation, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alhomsi is affiliated with University Hospital & Medical Center, North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus and Coral Springs Medical Center. Dr. Alhomsi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Abed Alhomsi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Abed Alhomsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.
Dr. Simon Wong
Coral Springs, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Cesar Randich
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Coral Springs, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Ricky Schneider
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Coral Springs, FL 0 mi39